Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Exploding Resin Inevitable

Finishing up the final Thank You Mephisto, which will be going out with its partner to their intended parties in the next couple days. I'll post pics after I'm sure they've been received. I'll also have to throw up pics of the two I painted up for Tess.

3 of the 4 bots for my new line, 9th Circle Robotics, are finalized. One more little issue to work out and they'll be ready to mold. These will be up in the shop either the last week of April/first week of May, depending on how fast painting goes.

A third resin piece, more sculpture in nature, is also currently in an early design stage. I'm mapping out the parts it needs, which I'll be getting together while waiting for some molding supplies to arrive for the bots.

Prints will be up in the shop hopefully by the end of this week so keep a look out for those as well. I'll post links on Twitter and Facebook once they're up.

No comments:

Post a Comment