Thursday, December 24, 2009

FUN BREAK? Oh... all right...

So every once in a while (okay, all the damn time) a side project comes along that delays important stuff, but is such a fun idea, you just have to get it out of your head.

So I give you World War Robot Fighter 2 Turbo "screens". Photos of robots (and a few Boiler Zomb appearances) from 3A Toys were given the Photoshop treatment before taking the trip to Illustrator for their 15 minutes.

In actual business news: This weekend I'll be sanding and paint prepping the first two batches of Mephisto toys. I've also taken to passing along the messages of the great and wrathful Mephisto himself all over Facebook and Twitter, check em out and by all means become a fan/follow. The great Mephisto often demands that I demand minions for him as I sand his little relic idols to celebrate his... um... dark glory? You really want to use dark glo- oh all right. Apparently he likes dark glory. Whatever. I debated about showing promo pics of the figures themselves, but why not wait until the first painted product to show him at his absolute best? Plus Mephisto decrees that he'd rather appear unpainted and naked AFTER he's famous and managed to pick up a coke habit.

End of next week shouldn't be too hard to promise, so I guess that's me promising to have AT LEAST one done by the end of next week!

That's right kids! 2010 kicks off with new Mephisto toys and some as yet to be named adjacent line of robotic scrap awesome! (maybe that'll just be the name?)

Until then, enjoy the ridiculous exploits of WWR Fighter 2 Turbo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PS: I almost forgot! Also kicking off VERY VERY SOON (next two weeks or so) will be a line of T Shirts by Mephisto Designs for NYTR Clothing! The first batch features logo and slogan art by Mephisto Designs as well as one featuring a colored sketch of MYTR founder/owner/design Tess Smith! I'll be sure to bust some links accordingly! And you know I've already got a few more waves of 'em in the pipeline!

No comments:

Post a Comment