Thursday, August 6, 2009

WHAT'S BEEN GOIN' DOWN IN THE VALLEY

So I've been trying to solidify my web presence this last week or two. Can't get the proper exposure these days without belonging to like ten odd websites. I've redone a logo for Mephisto Designs and a general look for all of my presentations around the internets.

The new logo is in the banner at the top of this blog as well as here:
Photobucket

and on its own:
Photobucket

There is also the screaming/burning skull icon that I guess is the logo for Mephisto Designs screaming that he wants your soul? Or at least subscription ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I plan to put them on t-shirts for the Mephisto Designs Etsy store that is in development. And by in development, I mean I need to find a good t-shirt supplier and get the needed materials to start cranking on my tentatively titled "Junkbot" art toys. More on those after I get them produced and I'm in the painting process. That will hopefully be in September if all goes well.

Other new graphic design works (though small and easier) are the banners for NYTR's various websites:

NYTR blog:
Photobucket

and NYTR etsy shop:
Photobucket

Still working on illustrations for NYTR Clothing's Tshirts, I'll post them as I get them to a cleaner state. They're mainly non photo blue pencil right now and not much to look at to be honest.

SO feel free to follow this blog! (Link in the upper right hand corner)

and add me at any of these fine, plentiful and apparently unavoidable social networks:

myspace.com/mephistodeisgns1138

facebook fan page for mephisto designs

twitter

and to see galleries as they're updating without being on one of those sites:

photobucket.com/mephisto_designs

and

photobucket.com/mephisto_illustrates

No comments:

Post a Comment